01-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Maureen's mom.

pete c
01-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Maureen's mother and her brother.

pete

pskao
01-31-2009, 08:53 PM
More Evelyn (Maureen's mother) and Ray (Evelyn's brother).

winniepooh1
02-03-2009, 09:55 AM
man can you please send me a link to r.a.p.i.d.s.h.a.r.e to download her complete set of files or could you send me via private message please', i have been asking this question for awhile and nobody has answered me yet,i was searching on limewire a few days ago all of her files under maureen davis,but havn't encounter any video nor mp3 file of her,only a few pics,no more than 10 i can tell ya,i would like to have all of her pics,videos and mp3s that she posted here awhile i believe a few years ago when she was among us,please man do me that favor,i would be very appreciated,i can exchange some videos with you too, please answer to me with a private message,take care and have a great life too,ta-ta,bye!!!!

pete c
02-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Found this and pics of house she lived in, etc. but haven't run across the vids or mp3 yet.

Pete

pskao
02-04-2009, 09:10 PM
After the wedding, Maureen got pregnant by her husband with Greg.

Sorry Winniethepooh, I didn't get any of these from another site. Have you tried using AI's Advanced Search features to find more? I remember a slideshow of her and Greg being posted here at one time or another. Maybe my memory is faulty though.

winniepooh1
02-05-2009, 11:31 AM
yes but i have tried that my dear friend pskao but so far i got no free acces to see the full pictures of she and her family,therefore jeni85 should reward me with one becuase i believe i have helped a lot of people here,hheheheh,anyhow thanks for trying to help me bro,in limewire there only a few files no more than 10 as i said before,nothing important whatsoever,thanks and take care ya'll!!!!!

scottyjohn
02-05-2009, 03:21 PM
yes but i have tried that my dear friend pskao but so far i got no free acces to see the full pictures of she and her family,therefore jeni85 should reward me with one becuase i believe i have helped a lot of people here,hheheheh,anyhow thanks for trying to help me bro,in limewire there only a few files no more than 10 as i said before,nothing important whatsoever,thanks and take care ya'll!!!!!

Wow, I found 55 searching Limewire at different times of day over three days or so. You just have to terminate LW and search again so you have different
feeds to look for the files.

Scotty

pete c
02-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Ray M is Evelyn's Brother

Pete

pskao
03-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Here's another of Maureen and her brother Jason. The title of the pic gives Maureen's full name.