PDA

View Full Version : mom-son kiss in mainstream movies

tharki
01-19-2007, 05:47 AM
What are the mainstream hollywood movies having passionate mom-son kiss (i mean, on the lips).

One is
1) Mel Gibson's "Hamlet" where he kisses his mom.
2) The french movie "Sitcom"
3) "forbidden homework"

hemingway
01-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Off the top of my head...

The Grifters
The Savage Is Loose
Spanking The Monkey
La Luna

pskao
01-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Blade from the US with Joanna Cassidy as the mother. Jan Dara from Thailand. K.M. 0 from Spain. Ma Mère from France. Mother's Boys starring Jamie Lee Curtis as the mother. The Savage Is Loose from the US. Titus Andronicus with Jessica Lange as the mother. The Grifters with Angelica Huston as the mother. Spanking the Monkey from Canada with Alberta Watson as the mother.

DannyBoyUK
01-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Doesn't "TADPOLE" have a pretty nice smooch between stepmom and son?

tharki
03-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Yes TadPole has a pretty nice smooch.

Any more movie

Dr Magus
03-27-2007, 12:45 AM
Ynsgjomordet - swedish film. Doesn't get many mentions in these lists but has some of the hottest mother-son moments. You hear them moaning whilst having sex, first in her bed then later when the son's wife discovers them in a barn. HOT!!!

hemingway
03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Ynsgjomordet - swedish film. Doesn't get many mentions in these lists but has some of the hottest mother-son moments. You hear them moaning whilst having sex, first in her bed then later when the son's wife discovers them in a barn. HOT!!!

I've looked for that film everywhere. I think there's a book that it's based on, too.

Dr Magus
03-27-2007, 11:43 PM
I've got it on dvd. Ordered it from a swedish website years ago and would put the link here if i could remember where i got it from.

It was coupled with another film Hermavorden (not incest related).

Xaositect
05-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Hmmm.... The only one that hasn't been mentioned yet is Mumur of the Heart.

Jesron
07-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Well talk about kissing scene between mother son. There is this scene between mom and son in the serie Boston Legal. If you go to 'you tube'.com and type (or copy) "Oedipus very Complex" will show some nice close up kissing. Have fun.

DannyBoyUK
01-23-2009, 11:48 AM
Hmmm.... The only one that hasn't been mentioned yet is Mumur of the Heart.

One of the greatest ever!
I was so glad when it came out on DVD!